Friday 9 October 2009

Last night...

     Last night cant sleep well because of thinking something... inside my mind.. i don know whether i should do it or not.. or today i should find her at msn and ask her.. will i still have the chance to have her again? or shouldnt i ask her like that? Should i follow the plan that i have planned? Last night i saw her facebook profile.. she has uploaded some new photos... she looks so happy with her single life... had a one day journey with her friends at sepilok there.... maybe i shouldnt appear again in her life? What is inside her mind? Will she hopes that i will ask her again ? I have changed alot... I believe i wont do the same mistake that i have done before...but... will i get the same answer like last time? She treated me very cool.... So far what i guess about her wont have mistake.... I can think and feel what she is thinking or feeling... i hope what inside my mind is false.... cause what inside my mind is.. she will reject me again.....

No comments: